Laila’s Fine Foods are a successful, family run food manufacturer that produces ready meals for some of the UK’s biggest retailers. We have a passion for our people and currently employ over 250 members of staff at our dedicated manufacturing facility in Bispham, Lancashire.
Critical to the success of Laila’s Fine Foods are the individuals we employ, and we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Order Processor to come and join our team.
The role will be primarily focused on the following areas:
- Receiving and recording customer orders
- Liaising with customers and hauliers to ensure delivery schedules are met
- Producing despatch records
- Recording and monitoring stocks of finished goods
- Raising invoices for goods despatched.
You will be working as part of a team and required to deal with a range of chilled freight companies, whilst liaising with customers and provide excellent customer services. You will have good communication skills and a professional approach to your work at all times.
In order to excel in this role the candidate must demonstrate the following skills:
- Ability to use initiative to investigate queries and improve processes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills’ – dealing with colleagues at all levels.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Very effective organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and adhere to timescales.
- Effective written communication skills
- Time management skills
- Flexible approach to workload depending on the needs of the business.
The ideal candidate must be confident in the use of Excel Spreadsheets and Outlook. Previous experience of working as a sales order processor would be beneficial but not essential as full training will be given.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person and if this sounds like you please send us your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org