Laila’s Fine Foods are a leading independent food manufacturing business is currently looking for an enthusiastic and talented Hygiene Manager who has the ability to progress through our business. Coming from a Food Manufacturing background you will be a flexible individual who is looking for a fresh challenge. This is a company where hard work and rewards go hand in hand, where we will develop your skills through continuous training.
In this role you will supervise, organise and control effectively the running of the hygiene team. You will ensure the optimal utilisation of plant, materials and people to achieve set objectives and Hygiene schedules.
You will be accountable for the safety, hygiene issues and to deal with personnel issues resulting in an efficiently run operation.
You will be responsible for assigned budgets and control as necessary. You must ensure the delivery of agreed KPIs within your area through the team, making sure that KPIs are understood and systems are in place to collect the necessary data to measure performance against the agreedKPIs.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Lead, direct, coach and mentor the Hygiene team and contribute to building and developing a multi-skilled, high performing team.
- Ensure all Hygiene members are working safely to all standards and procedures. Drive a culture of continuous improvement.
- Assist with reviewing and updating Risk Assessments.
- Ensure SOP’s and SSOW are reviewed regularly and updated / trained out / audited.
- Report all engineering maintenance immediately to ensure minimal disruption and downtime to production.
- Work closely with other functions of the business (Technical, Production, Engineering, and Quality).
- Plan and schedule all Hygiene duties ensuring efficient completion by utilising resources effectively.
- Manager team holiday and absence rota.
- Regularly document all checks and work completion. Drive Good Manufacturing Practice at all times.
- Be responsible for maintaining high standards of housekeeping and ensure the site is ‘audit ready’ at all times.
- Support with adhoc duties relevant to job role as required.
If you have worked as a Hygiene Manager or Supervisor and looking to take the step up in the food manufacturing industry previously and tick the above boxes then send your cV to email@example.com