Location – Lancashire
Are you a passionate and personable production manager with a real love for the food industry and team development?
If so, this is a great opportunity to join a unique chilled and frozen ready meal manufacturer who offer attractive facilities and customer base which will fast track your career. You will be a central figure in a talented production team – playing a lead role in delivering against set KPI’s. This is an exciting opportunity for a shift manager with strong people management skills who is looking to take the next step in their career.
The Shift Manager will:
- Deliver all manufacturing KPI’s and ensure that the budgets meet target.
- Be responsible for ensuring production is both on time and as efficient as possible whilst maintaining high levels of quality.
- Identify training and development needs of staff and carry out disciplinary & grievances as appropriate.
- Be responsible for the hygiene standards of the site and ensure they are at the highest standard.
- Build, maintain and promote a Continuous Improvement culture, encouraging TPM and Lean Manufacturing tools
- Lead, inspire and manage the manufacturing team, creating a highly engaged workforce
- Be a representative for Food Safety, Health & Safety & Quality and represent company standards at all times.
- Consistently identify opportunities to improve quality and reduce cost and increase efficiencies.
If this really does sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, and you enjoy team management and mentoring and training staff within the production/ food manufacturing environment- do not hesitate to apply for this shift manager opportunity. This is undoubtedly an amazing opportunity for a strong team manager to make a difference.
You may also have come from other similar roles such as an Operations Manager, Production Manager, Production Team Leader or Supervisor, Shift Manager, Line leader or alternatively a Section Manager role. However other requirements for this role are that you have a relevant degree with at least 3 years’ experience in food manufacturing or at least 5 years’ experience working food manufacturing experience in a similar role to be considered.
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com