Laila’s Fine Foods is a leading UK ready meal manufacturer and has been providing quality chilled and frozen meals to leading retail and foodservice organisations for over 30 years. The key to our success can be attributed to the winning combination of great food and experience coupled with continuous innovation to meet future customer trends and demands.
If you are looking for a new challenge in a fun, fast-paced and progressive business then we have the opportunity for you!!
This is a new position to assist our Commercial Director looking after the day to day management or our major national retail and foodservice accounts. Sales are continuing to grow for our business and this position offers the right candidate a real opportunity to grow with us.
- Respond and administer sales enquiries coming into the business.
- Where appropriate, turn these sales enquiries around including the raising of quotations and on – boarding of new customers.
- Build strong relationships and understanding for allocated customer accounts to respond and manage incoming enquiries effectively and efficiency.
- Build strong relationships and understanding for allocated customer accounts to maintain and forecast business.
- Identify opportunities for growth and diversification from allocated customer accounts.
- Deliver excellent customer service at all times.
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of the company capabilities.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure customers queries are answered.
- Ensure paperwork is updated and completed in a timely manner.
- 2 years’ experience in customer service – account management role
- Friendly and polite personality.
- Competent user of Microsoft Excel.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including MS Word, & PPT.
- Effective communication skills both written and oral.
- High level of attention to detail.
- To be a self-starter and manage own workload in a timely and effective manner.
- Strong organisational, multi-tasking and time management skills.
- 2 years’ proven sales experience.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Experience of working within a multi task and busy environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of the food retail category.
- General understanding of food manufacturing.
Creating the Future
So we’d love you to apply but think carefully as this role is critical, our expectations of you will be high but if you are as excited as us about developing yourself and being part of something great, go for it.
No agencies need to apply for this role
Applications by email to firstname.lastname@example.org