Laila’s Fine Foods are an award-winning, independently-owned, chilled and frozen ready meals manufacturing business based in Bispham, Lancashire.
We are recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk / Accounts Payable Clerk to join our Finance team based at our Production Facility in Bispham, Lancashire.
As Purchase Ledger Clerk / AP Clerk your key focus will be to input all overhead Purchase Invoices and Credit Notes ready for payment as well as ensuring all Supplier Accounts are up to date at all times.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm
- Enter all invoices and credit notes received on a daily basis onto the control spreadsheet, ensuring that these are coded and authorised promptly
- Match all invoices to purchase orders
- To pass all invoices and credit notes to the Financial Team for General Ledger coding
- Ensure all invoices and credit notes are entered onto the system and placed on hold on a daily basis
- Send all invoices and credit notes to the relevant department heads for authorisation
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience of accounts in a Purchase Ledger / Accounts Payable role
- Able to communicate with people at all levels in a business
- Able to work under pressure, accurately and to deadlines
- Able to work well as part of a team and individually
- Able to concentrate and work through interruption
- Good organisational skills
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com or fill in the contact form below.