PLEASE NOTE – This position is a permanent night shift role (11pm to 7am).
Laila’s Fine Foods are a successful, family run manufacturer of chilled and frozen ready meals for the UK retail and foodservice sectors. Having recently opened a state of the art factory extension we are looking recruit some night shift production operatives for our production operation – full training will be given.
Working on a production line as part of a team to ensure all product components are present on the line for portioning and ensure the line is fed with products which meet specification to maximise the efficiency of the production run.
We are looking for PERMANENT staff to work from 11pm to 7am in the High Care and packing areas, working days will all be confirmed at interview.
This is a full time position working directly for Laila’s. Ideally people with line experience within the food production industry would be preferred but this is not essential as full training will be provided.
- Candidates will be expected to pack and sort product at a fast paced busy production line.
- Supporting the Machine Operators to ensure no production down time
- Packing & General cleaning and tidying of your work area will form part of your job role.
- Ensuring Health and safety policies are followed correctly.
- Driving licence preferred but not essential
- Food Hygiene Certificates Preferred but also not essential.
- English & Maths Essential.
FOR MORE INFORMATION – Call 01253 594342
To Apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org