Due to unprecedented levels of demand for chilled and frozen ready meals given what has been happening recently we are looking to appoint a number of packing operatives to join our business on the rotational day shift.
This opportunity would suit a student who hs college commitments throughout the week or someone who is looking to work part time.
We have hours available:
Monday – Friday 18:00 – 00:00. You let us know which days you can work
and we also have the following hours available at the weekends:
Saturday 07:00 – 15:00
Sunday 08:00 – 16:00
Ideally you will possess food production experience in a factory or production kitchen environment and be looking to join a business where you can play a key role in keeping the food supply chain going at a very important time.
However this is not essential as full training will be given. You will just need a high level of enthusiasm an willingness to earn some extra money.
Working on a packing line as part of a team to pack finished meals in to boxes, make pallets up to go out to our foodservice and supermarket customers.
This is a fast paced role where you will be working as part of a dedicated team to produce and pack chilled and frozen ready prepared meals, working to a high level of accuracy to meet production targets.
This is a part time position working directly for Laila’s. Ideally people with line experience within the food production industry would be preferred but this is not essential as full training will be provided.
- Candidates will be expected to pack and sort product at a fast paced busy production line.
– Supporting the Machine Operators to ensure no production down time
– Packing & General cleaning and tidying of your work area will form part of your job role.
– Ensuring Health and safety policies are followed correctly.
– Driving licence preferred but not essential
– Food Hygiene Certificates Preferred but also not essential.
– English & Maths Essential.
Please apply by filling in the form below or sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org