Due to unprecedented levels of demand for chilled and frozen ready meals Laila’s Fine Foods is seeking to expand our Maintenance Engineering team with the addition of a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer.
Manufacturing and processing a diverse range of chilled and frozen ready meals from our site in Bispham, Lancashire we manufacture own label meals for some of the UK’s leading retailers.
Working within our fast paced environment will provide a motivated Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer with a fantastic Technical Challenge on a day-to-day basis.
- Provision of Reactive and Planned Maintenance across machinery on our manufacturing site.
- Maintaining a variety of Production Machinery within our Production environment
- Fault Finding on both Mechanical & Electrical Faults
- Assisting in the Installation of Equipment within a Project Capacity when required
- Adhering to Health & Safety Standards at all times.
- Working within a team of Multi-Skilled -Maintenance Engineers
- Reporting into the Factory Manager
Skills and Qualifications
- Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineering Experience – mech or elec biased.
- Apprentice Trained or Time Served Experience
- Strong Fault-Finding Ability
- Any Industrial Manufacturing Experience (Food / FMCG / Pharma / Automotive) or RAF / Royal Navy / REME experience.
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment.
Laila’s Fine Foods is well established family owned ready meal manufacturing business that is committed to ‘Manufacturing Excellence’.
Working through both innovation and investment, our product range is second to none and instantly recognisable. Business potential is excellent and the company has entered a period of cultural change that has facilitated the need for an additional Maintenance Engineer. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a high profile and progressive manufacturer with excellent opportunities for career development and expansion.
If you feel this is of interest, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org