Due to unprecedented levels of demand for chilled and frozen ready meals Laila’s Fine Foods is seeking to expand our Maintenance Engineering team with the addition of a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer.
Manufacturing and processing a diverse range of chilled and frozen ready meals from our site in Bispham, Lancashire we manufacture own label meals for some of the UK’s leading retailers.
Working within our fast paced environment will provide a motivated Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer with a fantastic Technical Challenge on a day-to-day basis.
- Provision of Reactive and Planned Maintenance across machinery on our manufacturing site.
- Maintaining a variety of Production Machinery within our Production environment
- Fault Finding on both Mechanical & Electrical Faults
- Assisting in the Installation of Equipment within a Project Capacity when required
- Adhering to Health & Safety Standards at all times.
- Working within a team of Multi-Skilled -Maintenance Engineers
- Reporting into the Factory Manager
Skills and Qualifications
- Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineering Experience – mech or elec biased.
- Apprentice Trained or Time Served Experience
- Strong Fault-Finding Ability
- Any Industrial Manufacturing Experience (Food / FMCG / Pharma / Automotive) or RAF / Royal Navy / REME experience.
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment.
If you are a talented, hardworking Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer with experience of dealing with food products in a busy factory, click on the ‘Apply Now’ button as we would love to hear from you.
If you feel this is of interest, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time