Do you want a role heading up production teams, with opportunities for career progression, working for a growing food manufacturer which supplies some of the UK’s leading supermarkets and food service businesses?
- Do you have experience of leading production on a fast-paced, food manufacturing site?
- Can you clearly demonstrate experience of leading high performing and engaged teams?
- Have you worked on sites supplying the major grocery multiples in the UK?
- Ideally, are you educated to degree level or equivalent in a business or manufacturing or engineering subject?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on….
The Role includes:
- Reporting into the Site Operations Manager, you will deliver the Operational strategy and plan and use your team to ensure continuous improvement activity is in place to drive year on year improvements across both Manufacturing and Hygiene
- To ensure the factory complies with company and legal standards (safety, quality, hygiene, environment, security)
- Your key responsibility will be for the manufacture of products – directing activities involved with the production in a safe and compliant way, and driving continuous improvement, operational excellence, product quality and cost reduction.
- Develop individuals and foster high performing autonomous teams in a culture of operational excellence and respect for others.
What will you get?
- A challenging, fast paced role in a growing business.
- A company committed to CSR, that works with charitable organisations, gives back to the community and is serious about sustainability.
- An excellent remuneration and benefits package.
For more information or to send your CV for consideration please send your CV to email@example.com