Laila’s Fine Foods are a successful, family run manufacturer of chilled and frozen ready meals for the UK retail and foodservice sectors. We are looking to add a number of Chef’s to our kitchen team.
To prepare and cook products in accordance with product specification to Food Safety Standards and to ensure the consistency and quality of products are maintained at all times. Ensure the working area is maintained to the highest hygiene standards during production time
- Ensure that all products are cooked in order with the production plan. Report any anomalies to the Kitchen Supervisor.
- Ensure all products are cooked in accordance with Product Specifications. Report any anomalies or sub standard products to the Kitchen Supervisor.
- Ensure Critical Control Points are strictly adhered to at all times including cooking temperatures, chill storage, transfer temperatures.
- Ensure all Company documentation is correctly completed including Product Passports, Preparation to Kitchen Transfer Sheets and Transfer to Pen sheets.
- Ensure the correct amounts (Kg) of products are cooked at all times.
- Maximise cooking area to promote production efficiency ensuring burners are utilised to the maximum during production hours.
- Report any production issues in a timely manner to the Kitchen Supervisor
- Carry out any other reasonable business request as and when instructed to do so.
- Ensure that all products are cooked to the highest standards at all times.
We are looking for a PERMANENT member of staff to work on a rotational shift pattern, one week Monday – Saturday 07:00 – 15:00 followed by a week Monday – Friday 15:00 – Finish.
To apply for this position, pease email your CV to email@example.com