Laila’s Fine Foods are a successful, family run manufacturer of chilled and frozen ready meals for the UK retail and foodservice sectors. We are looking to add a Kitchen Manager to our team.
The Successful candidate will be primarily responsible for all aspects of the Production Kitchen within the manufacturing site. The role comprises briefly the following responsibilities:
- Accountable for ensuring the consistent production of quality high volume dishes on a daily basis.
- Ensuring Kitchen Operatives produce food in accordance with strict product specifications.
- Liaise closely with the NPD team to ensure the smooth transition of new products into main stream production.
- Support the NPD team in new product or product development.
- Ensure all products are prepared in accordance with product specifications.
- Managing a team of kitchen Operatives (cooks) to ensure the kitchen meets daily production demands.
- Coach and mentor current operatives to improve ability and performance.
If you feel you have the skills and attributes required for this position along with a genuine passion for food and the desire to make a difference in a rapidly growing business this is the role for you.
The ideal candidate will have worked within a food manufacturing environment with experience in the effective management of production kitchens where quality is paramount. The successful candidate will be prepared to work in a very much “hands on” capacity.
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com