Laila’s Fine Foods is a world-renowned leader in Food, committed to ‘Manufacturing Excellence’. Working through both innovation and investment, their product range is second to none and instantly recognisable. Business potential is excellent and the company has entered a period of cultural change that has facilitated the need for this position. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a high profile and progressive manufacturer with excellent opportunities for career development and expansion.
Laila’s Fine Foods are a successful, family run manufacturer of chilled and frozen ready meals for the UK retail and foodservice sectors. Having recently spent over £7m on a state of the art factory extension that has taken our production from 40 tonnes to 60 tonnes per day we are looking to add a number of Multi-Skilled Engineers to our site – strong people management and Compliance adherence are essential.
The Successful candidate will be primarily responsible for all aspects of the Production Kitchen within the manufacturing site. The role comprises briefly the following responsibilities:
- Accountable for ensuring the consistent production of quality high volume dishes on a daily basis (currently running 250 different lines).
- Ensuring Kitchen Operatives produce food in accordance with strict product specifications.
- Liaise closely with the NPD team to ensure the smooth transition of new products into main stream production.
- Support the NPD team in new product or product development.
- Ensure all products are prepared in accordance with product specifications.
- Managing a team of kitchen Operatives (qualified chefs) to ensure the kitchen meets daily production demands.
- Coach and mentor current operatives to improve ability and performance.
If you feel you have the skills and attributes required for this position along with a genuine passion for food and the desire to make a difference in a rapidly growing business this is the role for you.
The ideal candidate will have worked within a food manufacturing environment with experience in the effective management of production kitchens where quality is paramount. The successful candidate will be prepared to work in a very much “hands on” capacity.
This Role Is Subject To Shifts which will be discussed at interview .
The position offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package including pension together with genuine scope for personal development and progression within a large, fast moving organisation.
We are looking for a PERMANENT member of staff to work from 50 hours per week on a rotational shift pattern.
FOR MORE INFORMATION – Call 01253 594342
Call into to see us for an application form at 91 Moor Park Ave, Bispham, FY2 0LZ
If you think this sounds like you, then send your CV to email@example.com as we’d love to hear from you!
Only Successful Candidate Will Be Responded To
Laila’s Fine Foods are an Equal Opportunities Employer