Laila’s Fine Foods are an award-winning, independently-owned, chilled and frozen ready meals manufacturing business based in Lancashire.
You will be responsible for the entire engineering function across a high and low risk factory. You’ll be driving the strategy across the department.
- To ensure equipment under remit is properly maintained for compliance and to minimise downtime.
- Capital project recommendations, planning, management and delivery.
- To develop, mentor and lead an established team of engineers.
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement using models to improve the reliability of assets.
- Full Budgetary control and accountability
- Continue to develop and implement robust PPM systems
Your knowledge of reliability centered maintenance will be of real benefit to this ever evolving business. Project management will also fall under your remit so there is a lot to get your teeth stuck into!
- Proven engineering management experience within the FMCG sector, preferably food manufacturing
- Ability to show strong leadership skills
- This is an opportunity to really make a difference, drive change and continuous improvement within an impressive manufacturing facility.
- Relevant engineering qualification
Along with your strong background within Food or FMCG, your wealth of experience managing an engineering department will make you the ideal candidate for this role.
If you have a proven record of managing an engineering department in Food/FMCG/Pharmaceutical environment and want a new challenge, please send your CV to email@example.com or fill in the contact form below.