Laila’s Fine Foods is a world-renowned leader in Food, committed to ‘Manufacturing Excellence’. Working through both innovation and investment, their product range is second to none and instantly recognisable. Business potential is excellent and the company has entered a period of cultural change that has facilitated the need for this position. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a high profile and progressive manufacturer with excellent opportunities for career development and expansion.
Laila’s Fine Foods are a successful, family run manufacturer of chilled and frozen ready meals for the UK retail and foodservice sectors. Having recently spent over £7m on a state of the art factory extension that has taken our production from 40 tonnes to 60 tonnes per day we are looking for strong people management and Compliance adherence stills
- Service and Maintenance of commercial and Industrial refrigeration plant and equipment
- Carrying out pre-planned maintenance tasks to a high standard.
- To pre-diagnose faults using web-based sites.
- Completing SOP tasks.
- Monitor allocated jobs, working within the maintenance programme to meet company requirement to ensure trouble free operation of all refrigeration equipment
- Assist to achieve efficient solutions to problematic issues
- Effective use of Parts, including delivery / collection/returns
- Updating service records and timekeeping information in an accurate and timely manner.
- Updating reporting systems in an accurate and timely manner.
- Other related tasks required in order to ensure the area operates effectively.
- Carry out site / plant surveys when requested / required
- Assist SME with stock takes by maintaining your van stock
- Ensure you are completing and returning all required paperwork electronic logging on time
- Assist / support supervisor with arrangements to cover holiday / illness
- Keep office informed of potential issues, and possible actions required to resolve.
- Excellent attitude and approach to work.
- Highly self-reliant, motivated and enthusiastic.
- Approachable, open and able to work as part of a team.
- Excellent customer care and interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to quality and attention to detail.
Skill Set, Qualifications and Experience
- Possesses the relevant technical skills and knowledge required in refrigeration.
- F-Gas 2079 Category 1 and Ammonia awareness certification.
- Relevant experience in the refrigeration industry at the grade of engineer.
- Possess the ability to understand and consistently complete work from SOP’s (standard operating procedures)
This Role Is Subject To Shifts which will be discussed at interview .
The position offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package including pension together with genuine scope for personal development and progression within a large, fast moving organisation.
We are looking for a PERMANENT member of staff to work from 50 hours per week on a rotational shift pattern.
FOR MORE INFORMATION – Call 01253 594342
Call into to see us for an application form at 91 Moor Park Ave, Bispham, FY2 0LZ
If you think this sounds like you, then click the ‘apply’ button as we’d love to hear from you!
Only Successful Candidate Will Be Responded To
Laila’s Fine Foods are an Equal Opportunities Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- Blackpool FY2
- Refrigeration Engineering: 1 year
- Engineering: 1 year
Required licence or certification:
- Full UK Driving Licence