Working on a production line as part of a team to ensure all product components are present on the line for portioning and ensure the line is fed with products which meet specification to maximise the efficiency of the production run.
We are looking for PERMANENT staff to work from 7am to 3pm and 3pm to 11pm (approx.) in the High Care Area, working days will all be confirmed at interview.
This is a full time position working directly for Laila’s. Ideally people with line experience within the food production industry would be preferred but this is not essential as full training will be provided.
- Candidates will be expected to pack and sort product at a fast paced busy production line.
- Supporting the Machine Operators to ensure no production down time
- Packing & General cleaning and tidying of your work area will form part of your job role.
- Ensuring Health and safety policies are followed correctly.
- Driving licence preferred but not essential
- Food Hygiene Certificates Preferred but also not essential.
- English & Maths Essential.
Job Type: Full-time