PLEASE NOTE – This position is a permanent night shift role (11pm to 7am).
Laila’s Fine Foods is a world-renowned leader in Food, committed to ‘Manufacturing Excellence’. Working through both innovation and investment, their product range is second to none and instantly recognisable. Business potential is excellent and the company has entered a period of cultural change that has facilitated the need for this position. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a high profile and progressive manufacturer with excellent opportunities for career development and expansion.
Laila’s Fine Foods are a successful, family run manufacturer of chilled and frozen ready meals for the UK retail and foodservice sectors. Having recently spent over £7m on a state of the art factory extension that has taken our production from 40 tonnes to 60 tonnes per day we are looking to add a to our night shift operation.
Working on a production line as part of a team to ensure all product components are present on the line for portioning and ensure the line is fed with products which meet specification to maximise the efficiency of the production run.
We are looking for PERMANENT staff to work from 11pm to 7am in the High Care Area, working days will all be confirmed at interview.
This is a full time position working directly for Laila’s. Ideally people with production line experience within the food production industry would be preferred but this is not essential as full training will be provided.
- Candidates will be expected to pack and sort product at a fast paced busy production line.
- Supporting the Machine Operators to ensure no production down time
- Packing & General cleaning and tidying of your work area will form part of your job role.
- Ensuring Health and safety policies are followed correctly.
- Driving licence preferred but not essential
- Food Hygiene Certificates Preferred but also not essential.
- English & Maths Essential.
Please click on the Apply Now link to submit your application for this role.