The job of the Pen Transfer Operative is to ensure all products are transferred and stored into the High Care area within set parameters which include ensuring required weights, product specifications, storage temperatures.
This is a full time position working directly for Laila’s. Ideally people with experience within the food production industry would be preferred but this is not essential as full training will be provided.
The specific responsibilities of the role include:
- To ensure all products transferred from the Kitchen area are to the correct product specification. Report any quality issues immediately to the Pen Transfer Supervisor or Quality Manager or a Manager of the business.
- Make sure that all products are at the required temperature for transfer and are stored correctly. All products stored in the food chill must be labelled with the production date, product name, and BB date.
- All products must be covered whilst being stored in the chillers.
- Sanitise all pan handles prior to transfer to the Hot Room.
- Accurately weigh and record all products transferred into the Pen area. Any variances in weights required for production must be reported to the Pen Transfer Supervisor or a Manager of the business.