Laila’s Fine Foods is a well respected leader in Food, committed to ‘Manufacturing Excellence’. Working through both innovation and investment, their product range is second to none and instantly recognisable. Business potential is excellent and the company has entered a period of cultural change that has facilitated the need for this position. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a high profile and progressive manufacturer with excellent opportunities for career development and expansion.
Laila’s Fine Foods are a successful, family run manufacturer of chilled and frozen ready meals for the UK retail and foodservice sectors. Having recently spent over £7m on a state of the art factory extension that has taken our production from 40 tonnes to 60 tonnes per day we are looking to add a Maintenance Engineer for our high-risk processing operation – ability to work to deadlines and previous FMCG experience are essential.
Role: Mechanical/Electrical/Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Achieving the highest equipment efficiencies through routine maintenance, breakdown repair and improvement work to ensure maximum production efficiency times and minimal down times.
- Diagnosing problems and taking a proactive approach to improving.
- You will provide resource for the installation, calibration, modification, upgrade and maintenance of the plant essential to production processes within a state-of-the-art highly automated production facility.
- To communicate and review planned preventative maintenance schedules.
- Diagnose problems quickly.
- Experience in building Bespoke Solutions.
- Electrical/mechanical maintenance Experience.
- Ideally experience of the Food Industry Would be preferred
- ONC preferred but not essential, minimum apprenticeship and City and Guilds qualifications
- Electrical maintenance and installation
- 17th edition desirable.
- Driving licence and own transport is also essential
This Role Is Subject To Shifts which will be discussed at interview .
The position offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package including pension together with genuine scope for personal development and progression within a large, fast moving organisation.
We are looking for a PERMANENT member of staff to work from 50 hours per week on a rotational shift pattern as an extension of the site security team.
FOR MORE INFORMATION – Call 01253 594342
Call into to see us for an application form at 91 Moor Park Ave, Bispham, FY2 0LZ
If you think this sounds like you, then click the ‘apply’ button as we’d love to hear from you!
Only Successful Candidate Will Be Responded To
Laila’s Fine Foods are an Equal Opportunities Employer