This well-established, leading manufacturer, which supplies into the major retailers and independents, is now looking for an Engineering Administrator to join our team. Privately owned and BRC grade A accredited, we produce a wide range of traditional and bespoke chilled and frozen ready meals for well-known retail and foodservice brands.
We are looking for a HR Administrator to join our team. You will work in their HR department which is high volume and very transactional.
– Provide excellent customer service and maintain ongoing communication with all employees around HR aspects
– Take ownership and apply knowledge to all queries and maintain accurate employee records within the HR system
– Confirm employee changes through use of appropriate communication channels i.e. paper or email Contribute to the continuous improvement of our processes and procedures
– Operate within our quality standards and controls
– Support other members of the HR team during times of high volume
– Exercise discretion when dealing with sensitive information
* To provide administrative support for the HR team
* Provide reception & visitor services including visitor induction & contractor controls
The person needed:
* Strong administration experience within an HR environment
* Competent will all Microsoft Packages
* Good knowledge of HR policy and processes
* User of SAP HR or other HR databases
* Strong attention to detail
* Confident dealing with suppliers, customers, employees via the phone and face to face
* Commutable to Bispham, Lancashire
The HR Administrator job is based in the North West region and is paying between £17,000 and £22,000 according to individual skills and previous experience.
Job Type: Full-time