Laila’s Fine Foods are a successful, family run manufacturer of chilled and frozen ready meals for the UK retail and foodservice sectors. Having recently spent over £7m on a state of the art factory extension that has taken our production from 40 tonnes to 60 tonnes per day we are looking to add a first class Production Manager to our high risk processing operation – strong people management and KPI skills essential.
We are looking for someone to effectively manage the production environment and throughput in a safe efficient manager.
* Responsible for all operations within the Processing areas whilst on shift.
* To operate to the Key Performance Indicators required by the company and statutory regulations and the production plan.
* Responsible through the close management of your supervisory team for ensuring all relevant paperwork relating to Health and Safety, HACCP, and traceability is filled in legibly and correctly.
* Responsible for the direct control of labour within the department on shift to include.
* Responsible for developing a continuous improvement culture within the area of responsibility.
We’re looking for a talented professional here with a strong work ethic and an eye for detail.
* You will need a background in food manufacturing
* Successfully supervised teams of people in an environment where health, safety and compliance assume the highest importance.
* Good organiser with leadership skills and the ability to use a directive management style if required to ensure compliance and outputs
We are looking for motivated, talented individuals to join our team in a period of growth. Recently voted Food Manufacturer of the Year by business Insider’s Manufacturing Awards, Number 8 in the Grocer’s fast 50 and listed in the Investec Top 100 mid market growing companies, FTSE Top 1000 European companies for growth and listed in the London Stock Exchange Top 1000 growing companies this is an opportunity with unrivalled personal development and progression potential.