Laila’s Fine Foods is a leading, independently manufacturer in the chilled and frozen ready meal market, specialising in developing private label products for top global grocery retailers and well known international food service operators. Our customers include some of the UKs best known grocery retailers including Iceland and Lidl who sell our products to consumers under their respective retail brands.
We are looking for PERMANENT staff to work from 7am to 3pm and 3pm to 11pm (approx.) in the Despatch Area, working days will all be confirmed at interview.
Working as part of a team ensuring that frozen/chilled products are packed correctly and then built onto pallets for customer orders.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Must work effectively as part of a team of other operators.
- Ensure that all products to be frozen are transferred from the High Care Blast Chiller to Spiral for freezing. Transfer times must be accurately recorded.
- Ensure that all products are packed within the correct temperature parameters. Inform Warehouse Supervisor of items or products that are not within the required temperature parameters.
- Ensure that products are packed into the correct product sleeves
- Understand the Critical Control Points and ensure that these are strictly adhered too.
- To fully co-operate with Operating Procedures and Company Policy and Procedures.
- To undertake and attend any necessary training.
- Ensure the Despatch area is operated in accordance with Health and Safety requirements.
- To maintain the highest personal hygiene standards.