Salary – Based on Experience and Will Be Discussed At Interview
Laila’s Fine Foods is a world-renowned leader in Food, committed to ‘Manufacturing Excellence’. Working through both innovation and investment, their product range is second to none and instantly recognisable. Business potential is excellent and the company has entered a period of cultural change that has facilitated the need for this position. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a high profile and progressive manufacturer with excellent opportunities for career development and expansion.
Laila’s Fine Foods are a successful, family run manufacturer of chilled and frozen ready meals for the UK retail and foodservice sectors. Having recently spent over £7m on a state of the art factory extension that has taken our production from 40 tonnes to 60 tonnes per day we are looking to add a number of Multi-Skilled Engineers to our site – strong people management and Compliance adherence are essential.
The role – We are looking for someone to effectively manage the production environment and throughput in a safe efficient manager.
* Responsible for all operations within the Processing areas whilst on shift.
* To operate to the Key Performance Indicators required by the company and statutory regulations and the production plan.
* Responsible through the close management of your supervisory team for ensuring all relevant paperwork relating to Health and Safety, HACCP, and traceability is filled in legibly and correctly.
* Responsible for the direct control of labour within the department on shift to include.
* Responsible for developing a continuous improvement culture within the area of responsibility.
The Candidate – We’re looking for a talented professional here with a strong work ethic and an eye for detail.
* You will need a background in food manufacturing
* Successfully supervised teams of people in an environment where health, safety and compliance assume the highest importance.
* Good organiser with leadership skills and the ability to use a directive management style if required to ensure compliance and outputs
This Role Is Subject To Shifts which will be discussed at interview .
The position offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package including pension together with genuine scope for personal development and progression within a large, fast moving organisation.
We are looking for a PERMANENT member of staff to work from 50 hours per week on a rotational shift pattern .
FOR MORE INFORMATION – Call 01253 594342
Call into to see us for an application form at 91 Moor Park Ave, Bispham, FY2 0LZ
If you think this sounds like you, then click the ‘apply’ button as we’d love to hear from you!
Only Successful Candidate Will Be Responded To
Laila’s Fine Foods are an Equal Opportunities Employer
Job Type: Full-time